Friday, November 14, 2008

Podcasts Podcasts Podcasts Podcasts

Well, I've done some exploring about podcasts. Finally figured out how they work. At this moment I can't say it's my favorite thing. Perhaps when I have more time to explore it I might change my mind.

I found there are some libraries that have podcasts.

I added the feed (once I remembered how to do that)for to my bloglines account. I'll be checking that in the future to see if my fondness for podcasts grows.

More exploration has occured. Help, I'm drowing in Podcastland. There must be something worth listening to. I listened to one called Life in Ohio and the guy just seemed to ramble on about having Veterns day off and how he and his wife had spent the evening, any maybe some other stuff but I just couldn't make myself listen anymore. I'm definately going to have help to find something worthwhile in this activity. Meanwhile, I believe it is time to post.

No comments: