Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tool time with Bits&Pieces

This was easy. I know all the information came out about the CML Toolbar, but it seemed I never had time to explore it and figure out what it is all about. I answer phones and two of the items on the toolbar are exactly what I need every day. Now that I've figured that out, life will become a little easier.

I left a post on Tooling Around about how I thought I might start focusing in on only using my Gmail account. It's worked already. I sent something I wanted to show someone to my Gmail account and could pull it up immediately without having to be at work or on my home computer with an incrediably long password I can never remember. I just check it at home.

Yea Gmail. Here's hoping my life tech support, Lisa can help me figure out the highlighting feature. I'd love it.

This is a picture I want to highlight. It is a statute of King Kamehameha I located in Honolulu. This is what will be featured on the last "quarter" Hawaii left to come out. Ihaven't seen one yet but I'm keeping in eye out as it is the last piece for my collection.







No comments: