Saturday, November 29, 2008

Random Things? I Never Do Anything Random! :)




    The sun sets in Hawaii and on the 23 things or more correctly the 10 random things.

  1. I grew up in Bay Village, a suburb of Cleveland, in a house my Dad designed and my parents built and lived in for 52 years. It was a block away from the Cuyahoga County Library Bay Village Branch.

  2. My favorite flowers would be Daffodils in the Spring and Forget Me Nots in the Summer.

  3. I'm currently trying to learn a form of Tai Chi to help reduce my life stress and I think it's working.

  4. My favorite vacation so far, was January 2008 when I went on a 7 day cruise around the Hawaiian islands and then spent another week on Maui.

  5. I love watching football, any football, even if it's two bad high school teams. Basketball...yuk.
  6. I will reread books that I love. One of my favorites is Eat Cake by Jeanne Ray. My sister says there are too many books in the world to reread, but I think she is wrong.

  7. I have been a Girl Scout for 45 years and have a lifetime membership.

  8. I love singing any "old" Girl Scout Camp song and I know a bunch.
  9. I love to do sparklers and have a huge supply I use for every occasion and sometimes for no occasion.
  10. I love taking photo's which is tricky since I don't own a camera at this time. So guess what I'm hoping to win:)


















No comments: